Red House

 Artists got together between 1909 and 1911 at the ponds around Moritzburg to work and relax without disturbance of civil pressures.

The red bathhouse was constructed in 1900 and was motive together with the bold range of hills lining the southern beach of the pond “Dippelsdorfer Teich“ to the artists. This why the red house („Rotes Haus) was constructed as a reproduction.

The new house is available to the public and may be booked for events.
 
DeutschEnglish